Cannabis can be used therapeutically, if its in a combination with coconut oil.
The therapeutic effects of cannabis are soluble in the fatty acids of coconut oil and makes it a fast and easy way to the liver and distributed throughout the body.
Cannabinoids from cannabis plant can help you successfully to treat:
- brain injury
- and almost every type of cancer(it inhibit the growth of cancer cells)
Coconut oil is great for:
- weight loss,
- improving cholesterol levels
- boosting immunity,
- digestive issues,
- kidney problems,
- heart disease
- and a variety of different cancers(it can reduce the adverse effects of chemotherapy and improve the function of the organs for patients suffering from cancer)
How To Make Cannabis and Coconut Oil
- 1 oz cannabis flower
- 2 cups unrefined coconut oil
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- Grinder (blender, coffee grinder, or food processor)
- Double-boiler, slow cooker, saucepan, etc.
How to prepare it:
- grinding the cannabis .
- mix the coconut oil and cannabis in slow cooker, and heat them on low for hours
- in a slow cooker on low for up to three days (minimum of 6 hours), stirring occasionally
- Note:a small amount of water can be added to avoid burning.
- strain and store the oil.
- Note :It can last 2 months.
How t use it:
You can use it as an replacement for butter in many recipes.
Or simply add it to a hot beverage for an easy medication.
Thanks fr reading …