- Pull-ups work a number of larger muscle groups at the same time (back, shoulders, & arms)
- For better stability, place your chair against a wall
- Put your arms on the rest and try lifting yourself out the chair, by only using your arm strength
- At the same time, pull up your knees by using your ab strength
- Hold that pose for a short while, then slowly lower yourself back into the chair
- Now you have no excuses for not trying to stay in shape.
- These simple and easy to do exercises can be done almost anywhere and almost at any time.
- Doing this daily could have you shedding belly fat in no time.
- At some point in time, when the exercise becomes a bit easier, you can try doing increasing the number of times you do these 5 routines.
2. Floor Reaches
- Floor reaches are terrific for depleting stored fat in your hips and sides
- Plant feet firmly on the floor and sit properly in the chair
- Place your arms at your sides
- Next, try to touch your left toes with your right fingers by twisting your torso
- Alternate by touching your right toes with your left fingers
- Do 20-30 reps of this
3. Oblique Pull-Ups
- If you want to get rid of those darn love handles and get a neat waistline, try oblique pull-ups
- You will need to sit or this exercise. Simply, rest your arms on the chair rest
- Now slightly lift half your bum off the chair
- For the full effect, do a double knee lift
- Next, lean on the other side and do the same action
- Repeat this 10-20 times on each side.
4. Double Knee Lift
- Double knee lifts are great for your lower abs and hip muscles.
- Sit with both knees touching
- Use the armrest on your chair, if you have no armrest use the edge of the chair
- Now begin by straightening your back and lifting both knees to your chest area
- When lowering your feet, try not to let touch the ground
- Do 20-30 knee lifts for optimal results
5. Knee Pull-Ups
- Knee pull-ups are an amazing way to combat tummy flab, strengthen your core and low abs.
- Sit up on the edge of your chair
- Plant your feet firmly on the ground, spread them a hip’s width apart from each other
- Suck in your gut, straighten your back and lift your knee towards your chest
- To get more stretch in your lower abs just bring your arms towards your shin
- Alternate your knees and do about 20-30 reps